Facts and figures about Lindenwood University
Data presented is relevant to the most recent reporting time period - Fall 2022.
Main campus: Saint Charles, Missouri
Learn more about Lindenwood's founding year!
Enrollment and Academics
- Over 70 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs
- Student-to-faculty ratio is 19:1
- Students from 50 states plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and 83 countries not including the U.S.A.
Lindenwood University Enrollment
- Undergraduate Students: 4,808
- Traditional Day Undergraduate Students, Fall 2022 = 3,743
- Graduate Students: 2,192
- On-Ground Graduate Students, Fall 2022 = 1,106
Freshman profile: degree-seeking, first-time freshmen
- Of 886 students
- 57% Female
- 87% Residential Students
- 99% receiving some form of financial aid
- 3.35 mean high school GPA
- 52% of students chose to be test-optional
- Among students submitting a score:
- 52% had a score of 21 or lower
- 48% had a score of 22 or higher
American Indian/Alaskan Native (0%), Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander (1%), Asian (2%), Two or More Races (2%), Unknown Ethnicity (4%), Hispanic (5%), Black/African American (11%), Non-Citizen (9%), White/Caucasian (65%)
- By Region
Other [U.S. Territory, Armed Forces, Etc.] (0%), Northeast (2%), West (4%), South (6%), International (9%), Midwest (78%)
30 NCAA Division I sports
- Women's basketball, gymnastics, lacrosse, and more;
- Men's baseball, soccer, track and field, and more.
14 Intercollegiate Club sports
- Cheer, eSports, men and women's ice hockey, and more.
Over 60 clubs and organizations
- academic organizations, fraternity and sorority life, multicultural organizations, special interest groups, and community service clubs.
Options for Working Adults
Over 25 undergraduate and 25 graduate programs.